Dror SeliktarSilver 168, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, Israel
Driving Directions from Tel Aviv:
- Drive north on route 2 to Haifa.
- Continue straight over the bridge and into the Carmel tunnels. Pay the 5.70 NIS toll.
- Turn right at the first traffic light into Hanita street. Turn right again at the first traffic light into Sderot-Trumpeldor street.
- Exit the tunnels at Neve-Shaanan interchange. Follow the signs to Neve-Shaanan. You will end up driving east on Simha-Golan road.
- Continue straight at the traffic light of the large intersection with Berl and Shalom-Aleihem streets. then turn left at the traffic lights to Komoi street. Continue straight at the traffic light (road curves to the left) to Malal street.
- Pass the main Technion entrance and continue straight ahead, approximately 800 meters. Approximately 200 meters after the first traffic circle, park your car at the sides of the road.
- The Biomedical Engineering (Silver) building is the three story white building on your left hand side (north-west), across the road. The laboratory for cell and gell research is located at the first floor, room 168.
Driving Directions from the North:
- From Yagur junction (the intersection of routs 70 and 75) turn south-west to rout 752. Continue straight at the first traffic light.
- Turn left at the third traffic light (you should see a sign to the Technion).
- After 50 meters, continue straight at the traffic light. Drive up the curvy road and turn left at the first traffic light. You will reach the Technion east (Nesher) gate.
- You can park at the large parking lot on your right, just before the gate. The Biomedical engineering faculty is 200 meter walk up the entrance road, just south-west of the first traffic circle. If you wish to enter with your car, park it anywhere near the traffic circle.